How do you distribute a K-body budget?

Dang. 100 inch bar clamp. Haven't seen any other brands that long. That's almost as long as my 9 foot pipe clamps. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

"NoOne N Particular" wrote in news:phOnd.20185$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

Your biggest pipe clamps are only 9 footers? Why stop there? ;-)

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

The CM bar is very smooth and polished - glue is VERY easy to get off the bars, once it has cured. The serrations on K-bodies is what I guess makes the glue stick so well and makes it difficult to remove.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

When it gets in the serrations it's a pain but even if it falls on the smooth side of the bar it sticks like crazy and when I do get it off it leaves a discolored spot. I've taken to waxing new ones when I get them. Have to give CMs a try.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Dave,

Thanks to you and others for your replies. I built a decent collection of F-clamps because of the home depot cleanout last year and the discovery of a store that had very good quality Chinese Jorgenson F-clamp clones. I don't seem to run out of those clamps in what I do. I'm sure that getting a starter set of K-body's in my collection will get me going and then adding

2-4 at a time in the future will cover my needs.

Bob

Reply to
Bob