How do I trace from paper to wood

Happy Thanksgiving.......You guys are all so nice and helpful here. Here is my problem: I know it sounds stupid, but since I don't have any more tracing paper, almost everything is on NCR paper, how do I trace a intricate round item onto a piece of wood? Then I need to cut it out, I have no scroll saw, but I have one of these high speed things like a roto-zip or whatever they call it. I have diamond cutters and tungsten cutters. I wonder if that works.

ago, that offered many great ideas.
Hey Doug thanks, I couldn't find it after I did a search on Google. I'll keep on looking........Peter

www.google.com/groups, search rec.woodworking for 'trace pattern wood'
I found it. Thank you Doug, your follow up and help in this NG (and I'm very new) is so much appreciated. Bless you for being so nice. Thank you again, I guess knowing how to put the right words down in the Google search area is important.........Peter

Any craft store, and even the craft section at Wal Mart, carries "graphite paper" sold for exactly this purpose. They even sell a little metal stylus with different sized balls on the ends.
Kevin
Thanks a bunch, I'll go there tomorrow. I had no idea that they call that stuff graphite paper. Now I know.......Peter

Look for an embossing stylus. I have a couple and they work very well, even with cheap carbon paper.
Bob McConnell N2SPP
Thanks Bob, I'll put that on my list as well. Now I actually look forward to the job.......Peter