How do I take of my Wheel on my bandsaw

I'm wondering how I can take off the wheel on my band saw. It is a standalone 14" Import, but very nice, made in Taiwan. It looks like I have to use a wheel puller, is that how it is done? I got some new tires, and the instructions say, take off the wheel. So if any of you distinguished woodworkers could please give me a hint, I would appreciate it a lot......Peter

off. No wheel puller is required. IIRC, the nut is reverse thread.

That's the secret!

If after removing the bolt/nut the wheel does not easily slide off, you then need a puller.