how do i receive the posts?

I signed up recently and checked the once-a-day receiving of messages. Nothing came. Then I changed it to each one separately to get a few and still no receiving of anything here. What am I doing wrong?

Steve Nine Mile Falls, WA

Reply to
steve

steve wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

What you're doing wrong is misunderstanding the difference between a listserv and a newsgroup. This is the latter, not the former. Google will probably be helpful here.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You're still confused about Usenet vs groups and lists. Try reading this:

And here's a free usenet server some folks use:

Larry Blanchard