How do I Duplicate Parts

I have a project where I have to make several parts but two of each. I would like to temporally glue them together, band saw them, and then separate them. I tried gluing them together with brown paper between them but I am having a hard time separating them and then removing the paper. There must be an easier way.
Hot Glue
: I have a project where I have to make several parts but two of each. I : would like to temporally glue them together, band saw them, and then : separate them. I tried gluing them together with brown paper between : them but I am having a hard time separating them and then removing the : paper. There must be an easier way.
Double back tape Or carpet tape.

double-sided tape (carpet tape)
Bob S.

Double sided tape does not allow you to move the two pieces so that they are inline. The minute they go together you can no longer slide them into place.

And be sure to rout, shave, or sand 'em while still taped together.
Or - Make one, pattern rout the second from it.

double sided tape, like you use for carpet
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Bill Smith" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message

If the piece is relatively large and the shape allows for it, run some drywall screws through the waste at each end. Upon bandsawing leave little tabs of wood, that contain the screws, at the ends. Then do the bulk of your shaping and initial finishing (e.g., sanding, planning, etc.) while the screws are still in place. Once that is done you can wrap tape around the ends in the finished area and cut off the tabs. Then do the final shaping and initial finishing of the ends.
For smaller pieces either double-sided tape or tape and replacement tape around the outside work OK.
John