How do I connect router table top to base?

I've bought a commercial router table top and fence system. If I build a base with shelves and drawers, how should I connect the base to the top?
Will Kreg pocket holes work well? Should I use small blocks of wood attached to the top? Should I use some kind of small steel L brackets? All of the above None of the above?
Gerry < no, this is not a multiple-choice exam >

If the router top is a non-expandable material (i.e. wont expand/contract with changes in moisture levels), then you could possibly use any of those methods above.
-- -- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 50 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Kreg Universal Bench Klamp - GRR-Ripper System & MJ Splitter - Spaceage Ceramic Bandsaw Guides - Infinity "Dadonator" Stacked Dado Set - GMC LS950SPJ Scrolling Jigsaw - Triton Powered Respirator ------------------------------------------------------------
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:54:59 -0400, "G.E.R.R.Y."

Any of the above.
Woodworking is a series of challenges, there are many correct answers. Use what you've got! <G>
Barry

You could use what I used for my router table, gravity! The top is just laying there! I fit the underside top with a second layer of MDF that fits snugly inside the cabinet. If I want to remove the top, lift out the router and plate, and off it comes. No problem while using it so far either. Greg