How difficult to make

+1 Done many, many times before.
On Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:27:32 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:

I didn't initially look at the price. $9K IS steep!
I have a custom work table (painted white, too) that looks as that table. For 3 weeks, I've been trying to give it away. You can come get it.
I have another custom work table, with 1 drawer, I'll give away, once I clean it off. It's surface is carpeted (higher end than the above table!?).
Sonny

HMMM, I have this strange feeling you're very far from me. Damn, I would so love to get it. ; )
On 10/20/2012 7:56 PM, Sonny wrote:

Long long ago. Far far away.
On 10/20/2012 2:27 PM, Meanie wrote:

fastened to each other. It might not be too hard to pull off. The slides will run about $20/pair.
--

___________________________________

Keep the whole world singing . . .

homemade slides to make something like this. I thought I downloaded the drawing but can't find it. I'll look some more but if anyone else remembers please chime in.
Larry

exactly what you're looking for. Let me know the easiest way to get it to you. If you can see the binary group I can post it there if you would like, otherwise the easiest would probably be to email it.
Larry
On 10/20/2012 2:27 PM, Meanie wrote:

Mom's round table was 4 feet across ans stretched to 16 feet. It looked a lot like this one, except the slides were all wood.
The only metal in the whole thing is a hand full of screws that secure the legs.
By the way, I love that table, grew up (sorta) playing on it,
But for $9000 it's a real bargin and it's yours if you want it.
:)

Quick question: Do you have an entire spare bedroom which could be used to store all umpteen of the spare table leaves?
-- Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. -- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach
On 10/20/2012 8:49 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Did you miss the picture of the storage device?

That I did. And I forgot to mention chair storage, too.
-- EAT RIGHT, KEEP FIT, DIE ANYWAY. --anon
Aw, Hell. Gimme CHOCOLATE! --LJ
Meanie wrote:

Easy to make, easy to find extensions... http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3Bcesh&gs_nf=3&cp%&gs_id=2q&xhr=t&q=dining+table+extension+hardware&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=dining+table+extension+ha&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fpl8a48710d2e0068&bpcl5466521&biw 5&bihD1
--

dadiOH