how can I insert a C# function in an HTML tag?

Help!

i had created a function in C#...how can i use this function or call this function in an innerhtml?

I have this function in C#

void test() { // some codes in here }

and i need it to be call from here:

Me.divItems.InnerHtml += "

Reply to
byockbrain

You need a C-function jig. I'd probably use Baltic Birch to build it, and finish with a couple of spit coats of blonde shellac and some paste wax.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Dave Balderstone wrote in news:160820062003076966%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca:

Don't forget to hold it in place with a properly sized C-clamp.

Reply to
Murray Peterson

Murray Peterson wrote in news:Xns9821D95256357farkle@64.59.135.159:

You guys obviously don't understand C and C#... What he needs is an appropriately sized F-style clamp. Like C, but with some revisions and additions. ;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

G, I think you're being a little sharp and whistling out of tune. If it was mi, I'd go so fa as to do a la-rge mockup to make sure it would B flat.

RicodJour

Not to encourage you but you should lookinto asp:imagebutton.

That being said, don't you find it odd that the name of this group is "rec.woodworking"? Why would you post programming questions here?

Tom P.

Reply to
padillah

it's C# there methods not functions, and I would use Masonite, it's =

lighter, more than strong enough and a lot cheaper

Reply to
Richard Clements

by the way he's attempting to code he has no clue what he's doing

1: WHERE IS YOUR CODE BEHIND PAGE!!!! this isn't ASP! it's ASP.NET 2: Get a book, on C#, that covers web controls, not a Wrox, or a Sams, a= =

Real BOOK maybe something like O'Reilly

3: Read the book 4: and last GOOGLE it! =
Reply to
Richard Clements

[snip]

Forwarded to alt.humor.best-of-usenet, along with a comment that choosing the proper newsgroup is important. :-)

Reply to
darkon