How About That

Page 3 of 3
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Actually, news.eternal-september.org got three, but I don't blame you for picking AstraWeb. I went there myself last night and decided to go ahead and plunk down the $10 (had some surplus in my PayPal account) for the 25 gigs. That should last me quite a while, but I figure I can still use news.eternal-september.org (free!) for the text-only groups and AstraWeb for binaries, so as not to unnecessarily eat away at my 25 gigs.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.