Hoverpad / Hoverbench - Anyone have one?

I stubled across this the other day - I think I may pick one up for my belt sander.
http://www.hoverbench.com / (No affiliation w/ the company just cuirous about it)
Anyone have one?
--
Thanks,
Rob

You can reply to me at
Rob V wrote:

A friend of mine has a large printing press sitting on 4 pucks which operate the same way. His biggest beef is the dust that flies everywhere when he uses them. The other beef, is that the floor needs to be flat... very flat.

Interesting. I'm wondering what the cost on one of these is as their website didn't say and I didn't ask. On their FAQ's they say the floor doesn't have to be flat, just smooth. Evidently the pad is flexible and would flex to ride over the imperfections in the floor. I'd have to see one in action before I bought. Cheers, cc