Houston Wood Working Show - April 12-13-14

Houston was dropped from the Woodworking Shows circuit this year due to low sales, so I heard. A member of the local WW club decided to put together a woodworking show anyway at his own personal expense. Location is Pasadena Convention Center, $10 admission for 3 days, free parking. I do not know much more about it other than here is the URL for the show info:
http://www.texaswoodworkersshows.com/
And here is the URL for the Wood Workers Club of Houston:
http://www.wwch.org/
Usual disclaimer - no personal involvement or gain on my part except I have been a member of the club for a long time.
Regards, Roy
On 4/7/2013 5:09 PM, Roy wrote:

Actually Houston was dropped by the the "Woodworking Shows" this year, according to the new owners of the Woodworking Shows, because they did not get a chance to secure a location. Hopefully the Woodworking shows will be much better under new ownership and perhaps in a much better location although it was very close to me the last few years.
Great to hear that a local put this one together, I will say that there seems that there will be more big tool representation this year and Woodcraft and Rockler will be present. Woodcraft will have SawStop and Laguna reps plus Festool IIRC.
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:07:30 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

t and Rockler will be present. Woodcraft will have SawStop and Laguna reps plus Festool IIRC.
I checked the map to see where the convention center is. I've never been t o a woodworking show. Might almost be short notice for me, but I do have r elatives in Clear Lake and just north of the center, so that would be conve nient. Will they be serving boudin and cracklins?
Sonny

Damn ... I'm leaving in the early morn for Arkansas for a remodel and won't be back in time for the show, otherwise there would be a place to stay here, and all kinda cooking going on.
We need to work on our timing, Cher.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 4/7/2013 7:38 PM, Sonny wrote:

that there will be more big tool representation this year and Woodcraft and Rockler will be present. Woodcraft will have SawStop and Laguna reps plus Festool IIRC.

woodworking show. Might almost be short notice for me, but I do have relatives in Clear Lake and just north of the center, so that would be convenient. Will they be serving boudin and cracklins?

I don't thank so.... ;~)