Houston, Tx - Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14)

Houston, Tx - Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14)

Gray_Wolf

WTF is wrong with this world????

Leon and Swingman ... you guys are local... what the hell do you think of this stupid proposal???

Reply to
woodchucker

That reminds me of what a friend of mine used to say (before he passed on).

Whenever there is a matter of contention between people and animals (and nature), people win. He said it with disgust.

His next to last words to me were, "Be nice to the animals".

So I'm "passing it forward". I'm also only replying to rec.woodworking.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Gray_Wolf wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Someone should liberate the animals and torch the facility.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

That's What PETA has done to who they don't like isn't it?

There are several animal activist groups that are TERRORISTS.

The past 30 years the green-weenies were burning and spiking and otherwise terrorizing the evil capitalists.

Reply to
BeamMeUpScotty

BeamMeUpScotty wrote in news:CD7Uu.178731$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-16.dc.easynews.com:

At a certain point one needs to fight fire with fire.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

Where are the Republican community organizers, then?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon wrote in news:KvhUu.8883$ED7.7553 @fx12.iad:

Having drinks with Boehner. If you're waiting for the Republicans to do something, you will be waiting a long time.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

Actually they are locked in heateddiscussion about which gillie suit they should be wearing and what colours it should be this year. We expect orders will be placed about summer for delivery by xmas, if everything goes to plan.

Reply to
news13

That's the problem with Republicans. You want to hunt Democrats, dress like a Democrat. A brushpile inching its way toward the Capitol is going to stand out.

Reply to
rbowman

My butt-head suit is at the cleaners.... maybe I can dress as a one man GAY parade?

Reply to
BeamMeUpScotty

My butt-head suit is at the cleaners.... maybe I can dress as a one man GAY parade?

That's about three in a row that had me laughing so hard I thought I'd have a heart attack and they'd find me with a laughing face on my corpse and then read my last three posts.

That was good shit... man.

Reply to
BeamMeUpScotty

As long as you don't want to join the Boston St. Padraigh's parade; mo gay leprechauns are welcome.

Reply to
rbowman

What does one use as bait, when hunting or trapping Democrats? This should be good. Yes, I'm trolling at this moment.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The promise of government hand outs, the offering to pay their way, any pie in the sky pipe dream, to be responsible for them, offer benefits that they do not deserve, a trophy for having participated, recognition for having done something for the good of man kind even when it is not true, electric cars, the promise to do away with oil production, promise to take guns away from law abiding citizens, offer to take responsibility for the things they do wrong, promise to take away from those that support the economy and give to those that don't, promise to make getting an education easier so that everyone graduates with a degree, offer to make the USA into Europe 2.0, reward those that are unproductive, reward the lack of morals.

This list should be a good start.

This should be good.

Reply to
Leon

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 10:21:01 -0500, Leon

That's a pretty depressing, disappointing view of a whole lot of people.

Reply to
none

Stormin Mormon wrote in news:oFgVu.9828$x% snipped-for-privacy@fx02.iad:

EBT cards.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

I'd hunt outside a government entitlement office it's like their water hole....

*Baiting stupid animals* is illegal...
Reply to
BeamMeUpScotty

Just drive down to the Bay and liberate some when they're having on of their parades. It isn't that far. I'd suggest running them through a couple of washer cycles with plenty of lysol.

Reply to
rbowman

I'm not even going to try to top that...

Reply to
rbowman