Houston, Tx - Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14)

Page 1 of 2
Houston, Tx - Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14)
http://mad.ly/2585a3?pact !075703462&fe=1
On 3/12/2014 12:47 PM, Gray_Wolf wrote:

WTF is wrong with this world????
Leon and Swingman ... you guys are local... what the hell do you think of this stupid proposal???
--
Jeff

Gray_Wolf wrote:

That reminds me of what a friend of mine used to say (before he passed on).
Whenever there is a matter of contention between people and animals (and nature), people win. He said it with disgust.
His next to last words to me were, "Be nice to the animals".
So I'm "passing it forward". I'm also only replying to rec.woodworking.
Bill

Someone should liberate the animals and torch the facility.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
On 3/12/2014 8:55 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:

That's What PETA has done to who they don't like isn't it?
There are several animal activist groups that are TERRORISTS.
The past 30 years the green-weenies were burning and spiking and otherwise terrorizing the evil capitalists.

At a certain point one needs to fight fire with fire.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
On 3/12/2014 9:33 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:

Where are the Republican community organizers, then?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Having drinks with Boehner. If you're waiting for the Republicans to do something, you will be waiting a long time.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:23:54 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Actually they are locked in heateddiscussion about which gillie suit they should be wearing and what colours it should be this year. We expect orders will be placed about summer for delivery by xmas, if everything goes to plan.
Gunner Asch wrote:

That's the problem with Republicans. You want to hunt Democrats, dress like a Democrat. A brushpile inching its way toward the Capitol is going to stand out.
On 3/15/2014 5:40 PM, rbowman wrote:

My butt-head suit is at the cleaners.... maybe I can dress as a one man GAY parade?
BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

As long as you don't want to join the Boston St. Padraigh's parade; mo gay leprechauns are welcome.
On 3/15/2014 5:40 PM, rbowman wrote:

My butt-head suit is at the cleaners.... maybe I can dress as a one man GAY parade?
That's about three in a row that had me laughing so hard I thought I'd have a heart attack and they'd find me with a laughing face on my corpse and then read my last three posts.
That was good shit... man.
On 3/15/2014 7:44 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

What does one use as bait, when hunting or trapping Democrats? This should be good. Yes, I'm trolling at this moment.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

The promise of government hand outs, the offering to pay their way, any pie in the sky pipe dream, to be responsible for them, offer benefits that they do not deserve, a trophy for having participated, recognition for having done something for the good of man kind even when it is not true, electric cars, the promise to do away with oil production, promise to take guns away from law abiding citizens, offer to take responsibility for the things they do wrong, promise to take away from those that support the economy and give to those that don't, promise to make getting an education easier so that everyone graduates with a degree, offer to make the USA into Europe 2.0, reward those that are unproductive, reward the lack of morals.
This list should be a good start.
This should be good.

That's a pretty depressing, disappointing view of a whole lot of people.

EBT cards.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
On 3/16/2014 1:00 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:

I'd hunt outside a government entitlement office it's like their water hole....
*Baiting stupid animals* is illegal...
Guy Fawkes wrote:

I'm not even going to try to top that...
On 3/16/2014 2:57 PM, rbowman wrote:

I'm in the presence of greatness. Very well done.
--
.
Christopher A. Young