Hot Tools Free Plans

Just discovered the free plans at this site
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/index.html
As I missed the earlier plans, if someone has them, could you please post here.
TIA
doth mumbleth: <snip> As I missed the earlier plans, if someone has them, could youplease post here.
Isn't this about the third thread I've seen on this? If I was interested I'd be asking Woodworkers Journal if they had an archive of the past plans. Betcha they do. Whether they'll give you access is something else tho.