Hot item at Harbor Freight?

This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

Chuck

lol that is a little strange. DOn't forget, free shipping, but $7 handling!

Reply to
dean

They need to make sure that parents supervise their children more closely while in the power tool section of the store. Tragic that they should have enough of these victims to sell.

OTOH, they did clean them up nicer than most of their Chiwanese crap.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

My question is what exactly was the person on who had this idea........I can see the lab now........(as a haze of sweet smelling smoke floats about the room)....Dude check this out, a dress with no body.....No Dude here...(second dude inserts pot-ed plant).....at this point somebody from marketing walks in.......and the rest is history.....

Reply to
bremen68

Or you could just suspend a little bow above it and see how many folks ask about your invisible child.........

Reply to
bremen68

hmm... someone asked for a little head, and it was a rush order?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

That's always how I pictured the Taco Bell R&D department....

So we take a tostada..put a bunch of beef and cheese on it... then wrap it with a totilla..

And deep fry it!

Reply to
FriscoSoxFan

Reply to
Dhakala

- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. ---

Website Application Programming for YOU!

Reply to
Larry Jaques