Hot item at Harbor Freight?

This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber522
or
http://tinyurl.com/b7z6z
lol that is a little strange. DOn't forget, free shipping, but $7 handling!
Chuck wrote:

They need to make sure that parents supervise their children more closely while in the power tool section of the store. Tragic that they should have enough of these victims to sell.
OTOH, they did clean them up nicer than most of their Chiwanese crap.
My question is what exactly was the person on who had this idea........I can see the lab now........(as a haze of sweet smelling smoke floats about the room)....Dude check this out, a dress with no body.....No Dude here...(second dude inserts pot-ed plant).....at this point somebody from marketing walks in.......and the rest is history.....
That's always how I pictured the Taco Bell R&D department....
So we take a tostada..put a bunch of beef and cheese on it... then wrap it with a totilla..
And deep fry it!
Or you could just suspend a little bow above it and see how many folks ask about your invisible child.........

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Chuck wrote:

I see they knocked 20% off the top of the price as well as the item!
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:04:46 GMT, the opaque "Chuck"

Oh, my! That should be illegal. She's way too young to give head.
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!