Hot Dawg Garage Heater

Time to start thinking about installing a heater in the shop for next winter season and get rid of the old kerosene heaters I have been using. It appears the Modine units would be the best choice. Anyone out there using either the 45 or 60KBTU units with propane as the source? I would like to get some feedback yea or nay on them and who might have the best deal on one. I am planning on installing it myself.
TIA
Mike
I installed the big one (I forget the btu) with the help of my 12 year old. I am not an expert by any means, and it when just fine. Hardest part was mounting it on the ceiling, 13 feet. Gas was already in my garage from when I built it and I opened one of my garage outlets to get power. If you have any questions let me know. The only thing I was bummed out about was the thing sort of hums so I wish I would have put a on/off switch so I could switch it off in the summer. This is not a loud hum, just sort of there when I am reading the newspaper or paging through one of many woodwooking mags in the garage.
Any qustions let me know, off line or in the group.
Mike Coonrod
Mike wrote:

Those Modine's are super neat heaters. My father put one in his greenhouse with a thermostat and it has never failed-except when electricity went of and it does that frequently in ice storms. So, he put in a thermostat that requires no electricity in the ceiling/roof od f the green house and now it works great year round. Best I can tell, the thermostat uses the expansion of a metal to expand/contract (open/close) the vent. I think AM Leonards has it.

winter
appears
the
I installed the 45,000 propane heater last year. It is great for my 768 square foot shop. I have 10 a foot high ceiling with 6 inch thick walls and ceiling, fully insulated. With outdoor temp at 30 degrees, the heater will take the temp from 55 degrees to 67 degrees in 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the wind.
I purchased mine from http://www6.mailordercentral.com/igcusastore/departments.asp?dept 09. Their shipping was very fast.
Don't buy their cap. I did, and birds were able to get in and nest. I bought my TYPE B, double wall exhaust stack and a birdproof cap from a local plumbing and heating supply house.
Good luck.
Frank