Hose adapter/Makita ROS

Does anyone make an adapter to fit a shop vac hose to the dust collection port on a Makita ROS?
I tried matching up the port with some PVC but it seems to be an intermediate size. I'd really like to hook it up to a small shop vac ala the Fein sander/vac combo.
Any ideas welcomed.
John
Hi John, I have had success by getting a slightly smaller piece of tubing, using a heat gun or hair dryer to make the tubing pliable and while still hot, forcing it on the tools outlet. Once cooled it normally retains the proper size and shape. Cheers, JG
John Emmons wrote:

Have you tried duct tape?

the
My PC ROS fits fine, so I tried it once. It is a PITA to sand with the hose hanging off it. Unless cleanliness is somehow essential, don't bother.
John Emmons wrote:

I found nice lightweight hose smaller than shopvac hose at my local Borg called "boat sump hose" 1 and 1/8" slipped on my PC ROC just fine, I just need to adapt it to the shopvac at the other end, have it taped now. The small light hose it much easier to handle than heavier shopvac hose.
My shopvac hose end fit perfectly in my Makita ROS. Another poster said it best though...it is a royal pain to sand with it attached. I usually just do it when I'm sanding MDF.
If you don't have a shopvac brand, maybe you could try one of their brand name hoses.
Jim