Hope you're right about Lee Valley

What's worse is this time they had a book, "The Art of Fine Tools" on clearance - marked down to $14.80 from $37.00. It was the same book I had just talked myself out of buying at Barnes and Noble because it was too expensive.

Sigh -- of course I couldn't buy just >>

Reply to
Jim K

OK I have never ordered from LV before. But after reading all of these glowing endorsements, I am heading over to their web site and getting a catalog.

Heads up to Rob (and anyone else in the WW Retail business): I live in Paramus NJ, the biggest retail area in the greater NYC area, located in the heart of Bergen County, NJ - one of the most affluent counties in the country. Once the WWW closes down we will be without any local source for WW tools and equip. Seems like a golden opportunity for someone to come in and pick up where WWW left off.

-Chris

Reply to
Chris