Hope you're right about Lee Valley

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.dnsalias.org (Dave G) wrote in message

I wish they'd open up stores here in the States (and by States, I specifically mean here in Upstate NY). I love ordering stuff from Lee Valley, but having to pay both shipping *and* NYS Tax kinda bites.
Besides, with Woodworkers Warehouse gone, SOMEBODY needs to give the Woodcraft retail stores some competition! :^)
The world should take a lesson from Lee Valley and apply their standards. It simply doesn't get any better. SH