"Hoosier" & other cabinets in North Eastern Pennsylvania

I have some old furniture that I though I would one day rehab, but I have more someday projects than I might have one days. That plus unless I get rid of some stuff I have no room to turn around and I get nothing doing spending my time moving things out of the way. Any cabinet maker out there looking for furniture to rehab?

Reply to
Robin