HOOSIER CABINET

http://www.kennedyhardware.com/plans.html
I'm taking it on faith that there's plans for this. Ran across it while I was going thru a batch of saved crap, and getting rid of most of it. I have no lidea why I saved this, because I have no interest in making one.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
Thanks for the post.

J T

Yes there were. Am. Woodworker magazine had it. In fact the link you supplied is almost a dead-on copy of the plans I remember reading.
MJ Wallace
J T wrote:

But which drawer do you place your hoosier?
J T wrote:

Damn, my eyes must be getting old. I saw the header and I thought it said "Hooter" cabinet. Thought I would like to see one of those!
;-0 Glen