HOOSIER CABINET

I'm taking it on faith that there's plans for this. Ran across it while I was going thru a batch of saved crap, and getting rid of most of it. I have no lidea why I saved this, because I have no interest in making one.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Thanks for the post.

Reply to
Tom

J T

Yes there were. Am. Woodworker magazine had it. In fact the link you supplied is almost a dead-on copy of the plans I remember reading.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace

But which drawer do you place your hoosier?

Reply to
Eugene Nine

Damn, my eyes must be getting old. I saw the header and I thought it said "Hooter" cabinet. Thought I would like to see one of those!

;-0 Glen

Reply to
Glen