honor

Got my latest version of the drill gauge... it's Black this time! ;~)

Damn, you are one lucky guy! Black is just so sleek and modern.
Wanna trade? Pick any tool in my shop. Ok, pick any tool and I'll toss in my new watch. I WANT a black drill gauge. I'm just so jealous.
Ed are you being sarcastic? Because I've got some old paint rags with some black grease on them. That'll at least get me a sander or something won't it?:-(
wrote in message

About the only big iron on my wishlist is either a One Way or Powermatic 3 HP Lathe--I've already got big stuff for the other stationary tools. If you've got one of them maybe we can work something out. ;~)

My bad luck. I just don't have anything good enough to trade for your black drill gauge. May you have many years of good drill sizing with it.
wrote in message

Thanks! It's got a place of honor on my bench... ah, wait a minute, it's not there! ;~)

That'll show the dry glue better, won't it?