honor

Got my latest version of the drill gauge... it's Black this time! ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Damn, you are one lucky guy! Black is just so sleek and modern.

Wanna trade? Pick any tool in my shop. Ok, pick any tool and I'll toss in my new watch. I WANT a black drill gauge. I'm just so jealous.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Ed are you being sarcastic? Because I've got some old paint rags with some black grease on them. That'll at least get me a sander or something won't it?:-(

Reply to
rickluce

That'll show the dry glue better, won't it?

Reply to
George

About the only big iron on my wishlist is either a One Way or Powermatic 3 HP Lathe--I've already got big stuff for the other stationary tools. If you've got one of them maybe we can work something out. ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

My bad luck. I just don't have anything good enough to trade for your black drill gauge. May you have many years of good drill sizing with it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks! It's got a place of honor on my bench... ah, wait a minute, it's not there! ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin