Honduras mahogany

Anyone know of a source of Honduras mahogany in the southeast ....??? mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
Where are you and how far are you willing to travel? Great source near Raleigh.
dave

Need a name and place . Most places here in Atlanta have quit carrying it since it has been embargoed....mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

Well, not close to Atlanta, but Jackson International in Clayton, NC (near Raleigh). I will try to find a phone number. 8/4 African for $3.60 bf, 8/4 Honduras for $4.50 bf. They have many exotics and domestics.
dave

Mike,
If you wouldn't mind shorts, Savannah Millworks in Savannah Georgia of all places, has scrap lumber up to 3" thick and 20" wide. Of course it is all under 6 feet but they will give you a really good deal on it. I usually pick up about 3-400 BF for $50. Let me know if you need directions.
--
Ken Gunter

Woodworker & CH-47D Pilot
I do get to Savannah from time to time, one of my favorite places, are you at Hunter AFB ? I usually come in on I 16 so an address would be useful ...... thanks mjh .
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2