Honda G65

This is not a woodworking post, but I was hoping someone could help. I have a Honda gas engine model G65 6.8 hp, it's about 20-25 years old. I have been trying to find a service manual for it. Honda does not have any and a "google" seach did not turn one up. Any suggestions?
Bill
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

you might start off by trying a small engines NG... other than that, call a few small engine repair shops
Redondo marine. Service manual? http://redondomarine.com/honda/GHIJ.HTM