Homier Mobile Bases (Got Three)

Moundsville WV had the tent sale today, picked up 3 of the mobile bases. Have'nt set them up yet, but am concerned maybe they are too small for my Tablesaw. Did anyone get any, and did you have to add a piece of plywood to them to fit your tablesaw. How do you like them in general? Do they seem to roll around OK? Thanks, Tony D.
I got one for my router table years ago. It was too small in width, so I sawed it and attached each half to the base of the router table. Worked like a charm.