Homestead Finishing?

I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and I get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". Does anyone know if Jeff is still in business?

Reply to
Nova

I got an email where Jeff explained he has been having problems with web site hosting company.

Everything moved to:

Phil

Reply to
Phil-In-Mich.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thanks. That site works. I'm glad to see he's still in business.

Reply to
Nova

Yes it is an ISP problem. I'm glad the info about the change is getting out. Use

and you'll have no problem.

Jeff Jewitt

Reply to
JBJewitt