Homestead Finishing?

I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and I get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". Does anyone know if Jeff is still in business?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Phil-In-Mich. wrote:

Thanks. That site works. I'm glad to see he's still in business.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Yes it is an ISP problem. I'm glad the info about the change is getting out. Use www.homesteadfinishingproducts.com and you'll have no problem.
Jeff Jewitt
Same here... looking like a ISP problem.