HOMEMADE WOOD STAINS

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_furniture_other/article/0,1793,HGTV_3445_1390069,00.html Ran across another site, that told about using roots, and whatnot, along with tea or coffee. I opted to try strong coffee. At the rate it was darkening the wood, probably only would have taken 100 or so coats to get the brown I was after. Non-toxic anyway.
JOAT If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 20 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:24:09 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

What a lousy article, but then it's a TV spin-off 8-(