Home Repair Tools - On Sale !

Home Repair Tools - On Sale ! check out
damian misses with:

Can't even spam well.
Astounding.
Charlie Self "Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken
On 26 Nov 2004 14:39:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

Only thing worse than a spammer is a stupid spammer.

Department of Redundancy Department on line 2.

Can I get a duplicate Xerox copy of that? Gotta run to the ATM Machine with my PIN Number, so I could turn up missing later
--
If you don't know to switch the "com" and the "gmail",
You probably shouldn't attempt to email me.

It depends -- does your computer have a modern LCD display, or are you reading this on one of those old-fashioned CRT tubes?
The ATM machine is a variety of data-switch/router. Asynchronous Transfer Mode is en alternative to things like GigE. Sometimes described as "Another Tech- nology Mistake". <grin>
And the PIN Number provides a fast way to find a MSDS about various kinds of bug-killers, on the Pesticide Information Network.