Home Made Lathe

Page 2 of 2

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:41:13 -0500, Richard Holub wrote:

Harbor Freight sells a set that are highspeed steel (HSS). It's not usually in their stores, the set there is not HSS and in junk. But it should be on their website if they still cary it. The HSS set has some ugly handles, but tha's a good first turning project :-).
Richard Holub wrote:

Are you documenting this machine on a website? I'd love to see it.
I built a 22" drum sander last year. One of the coolest machines in my collection
http://www.areddy.net/wood/tools.html