Home made jig for handsawing dovetails

Within the past few months I saw an item in a magazine describing a small dovetail jig for handsawing tails.
The jig comprised a pair of crossed pieces of wood with the end of one of them having slanted at the dovetail angle and a rare earth magnet inset into that surface to attract and hold a dozuki at the correct angle.
Now I can't find the magazine item which I would like to review before making such a jig and trying it out, but I can't seem to find it. I usually read Fine Woodworking, Woodsmith and ShopNotes but also browse other mags as I encounter them.
Can anyone out there tell me where I saw this?
Thanks in advance.
Larry
Larry,
Can't tell you about the magazine article but Lee Valley www.leevalley.com sells a nice setup for doing just that.
Bob S.

I'm pretty sure it was in the Fine Woodworking Issue that also contained a review of Shoulder Planes, a Green&Green Style Coffee Table, and some hints on Dovetails (seperate article). Don't remember the issue # but perhaps that will jog your memory
BobS wrote:

Lee Valley sell one, in extruded aluminium.
(Who else would it be, selling magnet gadgets?)
Howdy!

...and I'm happily using them...they work pretty well.
yours, Michael
snipped-for-privacy@radix.net | White Wolf and the Phoenix
Greetings, these may be of help http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/dovetailbw.pdf http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot438.shtml scroll down a bit on the second link.