Home Depot Strike Again

The local token Home Depot in Vacaville, Ca is buying out Yardbirds, a local lumber store and promptly shutting it down. What a way to stay ahead in the business. Buy out your competition. Trouble is the Home Depot took over an old Home Base and is about 2/3 the size of the Lowes across the hiway from them. No wonder they are trying to catch all of the pencil stealers in their store.

Don

Reply to
dtf

I was recently at a "Home and Garden Show" and Home Depot was handing out free carpenters pencils. At least I appreciated the irony in it!

Reply to
toolmiser