Home Depot Free Printable Coupon 20% OFF

Home Depot Free Printable Coupon 20% OFF http://www.californiafreebies.com/free-printable-coupons.htm Expires April 30 2006
Just so you know, this is a SEARIOUS YMMV here. This coupon came with their paychecks late last year, and people have been using them ever since. You'll have to try and get Lowe's to honor it, or try a couple of times at HD to find a manager either too busy or lenient enough to allow it. Here's a link to a huge thread at the Slickdeals site: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduidU571&t 9844 I've had some trouble using coupons from the internet before, so I've been kind of gunshy of this one, but people have been using it to some success for over a month.
By my reading of the coupon, it is only good in California and Arizona. I might have missed another state but that is pretty much it.

Dick Snyder wrote:

Not only that, it says copies are not accepted. This is an obvious scan of a coupon.

Read it again. The coupon is valid at all Home Depot stores and at Home Depot Supply stores in those states.
This coupon is fraudulent anyhow. It is a scan of a coupon Home Depot employees got with their paychecks before Christmas. The scan referenced is a very poor copy. There are much better copies out there.
Some Home Depot managers will approve them, but most will notice it is a copy and challenge it. Lowes will take these coupons.
Brian Elfert