HOME DEPOT BUYS LEE VALLEY!

Look at the calendar, you fool you.
*snickers*
r---> who is thinking of going to Walmart today with a few pre-made P-Labels and switch a bunch of hair-dye bottles from their boxes and re- labelling them. Raven becomes California Sunshine...that sort of thinking... probably illegal... okay, maybe switching under-arm deoderant spray with 3M spray contact adhesive?

I had a stroke when I saw you title line!!!!!
RonB
Robatoy wrote:
| Look at the calendar, you fool you.
_BAD_ ROB!!!
how bout the udder way round? Now that would get some attention from the wreckers. Pat
patrick mitchel wrote:

I specifically went to the LV site today to see what lil nasty they were going to pull on us this year. I found the last three years' pranks, but nothing for 2007.
Last year on this day, I ran the end of my thumb into a spinning TS blade. It's not much of a saw, and it really should be replaced for a number of reasons, but it does cut thumbs. Not square. Not neat. Certainly not joint-ready. But it cuts them.
SWMBO thinks this is a bad day for power tools.
Tanus
--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop /
Tanus wrote:

Oooops. I spoke too soon. LV did put up the April 1st page. My bad.
Tanus
--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop /

Don't forget to order one before Midnight tonight!
--
John

Can you post a link... site searches O "april" and "Fool" only yeilded the last three years' products.
Thanks,
Steve

Found it ... thanks

Search for "AFD" in LV's search page and see all 4 items.

<http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?pV737&c=1>
--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane

Dave Balderstone wrote:

Sincerity is important. If you can fake it, you've got it made.