Home Depot 1/4" Lag Screw

Screws?

Got an actual hardware store in your town?

Proly not.
--
EA

WTF is a "proly"?

Proly = Probably, What is WTF? ;~)
Leon wrote:
What is WTF? ;~)
Among other things, it's a blanket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

LOL..... Kim bought my mother a WTF blanket for Christmas. You know I will have to stir the s__t, I'll be sure and show her. Maybe not, now that I have had a few seconds to think about that. ;~)

I thought proly was short for proberbly.
--
EA

Existential Angst wrote:

LOL, I think you hit the nail on the head!
On 12/16/2009 09:09, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Someone who forgot they weren't "talking" to their teenage friends with some form of instant messaging..

You mean, like, my BFFs?
--
EA

New to Usenet, huh?
On 2009-12-16 08:53:25 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
And Ace and TruValue don't count.
said:

Why not?
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:24:15 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

A few of them might count, but the only resemblance of an Ace or TV to a real hardware store is purely unintentional.
said:

That really depends on how they're run by the individual owners. The one I use is pretty remarkable.
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:22:17 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

I've been in two that were quite good (both in the Poughkeepsie NY area). All others have been pretty unremarkable.
said:

A pretty high percentage of ALL small businesses fail, and it's not always because of competition. Why should hardware stores be any different?
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 21:01:34 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Sure, but that's another issue. I was happy when HD came to town. It made the local lumber yards (2) and Ace Hardware look like the pitiful places they were (yes, a HD was nice in comparison). The three went out of business shortly. Good riddance. AIUI two Lowes are opening up in the area now. I much prefer Lowes, but shop at both.

I see you're in Indianapolis too... What do *you* consider to be "actual hardware stores" here, then, if Ace and TV don't count?