Home Brew Wax Recipies?

'nother question.
A couple of years ago I found a website that discussed the properties of waxes from a WW perspective and had a few recipies that the author liked for various purposes.
If anyone has that link (still looking myself . . ) or any suggestions, I'd welcome it.
Rumpy and BAD, kindly keep your squabbles to your own threads.
Found one via google: http://www.tdl.com/~swensen/wax/wax.html

Thanks for posting that link. I may just hve to don my "mad scientist" outfit and mix up a batch. :)
Tim
Scott Tuttle wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:56:07 -0500, Scott Tuttle

Ah . .thanks. That's EXACTLY the site I was remembering.