Home Bar Plans / Lessons learned?

I'm looking to build a home bar for a game room. Does anyone know of any plans available (free)? I could probably come up with my own design (measure up a bar I see in the stores), but I'd like to try and really do it right the first time (learn from everyone else's mistakes). Could also buy one of the plans online.
Also, anyone do this before? Any words of wisdom? Lessons learned? Thanks, Tim
The only word of advice I can offer is that free plans are worth every penny you paid for them. Your space and requirements and tastes are going to be unique - likely VERY unique. You are about to embark on creating (heavy on the CREATING) an expresion of your talents. Rather than build something that already exists, create something that speaks of it's environment, it's intended use and it's creator. It need not be fancy, it need not be spendy.... it should be an expression of your libido.
We doan need no steenking plahns..... used to be the battle cry of the wreck...
And all this from a dorky top poster.