Home Bar Photos Updated - Airbrush Question

The home bar is progressing. As soon as the granite goes in I should be ready to Spray the unit. I want to do some toning and Highlighting and thoughtI would use a Air Brush. Any sugestions on a good air brush and have you ever done that.

Forgot the link to the photos www.howardboehm.com sorry
Howard wrote:

Badger makes some good airbrushes.
http://www.badgerairbrush.com /
I have the Model 175, "Crescendo" and I've used it to spray tinted shellac for a sunburst effect on a few boxes I've made. It's a double action airbrush and takes a bit of practice to learn to control it.
Depending on what you want to do you might also consider using Behlen's "Jet Spray or "Master Toner", a lacquer based tinted toner in a aerosol can. It would save the cost of the airbrush.
http://www.woodfinishsupply.com/BehlenAerosol2.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA