Home Bar basement

I'm planning a home bar project and wonder if any of you kind sirs know a good site where someone might view already built projects. Is there a site where one might submit their pictures for others to enjoy?
Thanks
Wolf-==-

You won't find that information here. We do woodworking; we are pure of heart, mind, and body and do not partake of spirits or the devil's urine.
As for posting pictures, alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:43:00 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Speak for your self bud. I want to enjoy life. ;-}
Try a couple links at http://woodworkersworkshop.com/freewoodworkingplans/index.php?cat 5 Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.woodchuckcanuck.com
wolfb wrote:

know a

a site

Wolf, I built a homebar a few years ago based on a plan from Rockler for a freestanding bar. I turned it into a built-in and made it much longer. The mirror plan that comes with it looks pretty nice too. You can see my version here: http://robandkaren.webhop.org/woodworking.htm (Its about half way down the page)
rob wrote:

Rob, Impressive! Very nice indeed. Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.woodchuckcanuck.com
wolfb Wrote:

I've always wanted to have a walk-in cooler for kegs and a bar, bu SWMBO will neither sign off on such a project, nor allow the diversio of funds to pay for it.
Think of the possibilities...here's some links to check out:
http://hbd.org/franklin/public_html/members/sj/walkin.html
http://www.brewrats.org/walkin.cf
-- makesawdust
I haven't been able to find much on the internet as far as home built bar projects go other than the recurring and annoying plans for sale buy the same company. There is at least one person here interested in the like so I'll put up some links to my project. It has a marble top (came from a demo project at the U) which will eventually be flooded with envirotex. The oak styles and skirts were mined from the local area and donated by a friend. I got the tower off eBay (kind of an overkill, the fridge only holds a pony, but it looks cool). There is still a ways to go but you get the idea.
Here I was fitting the elbowrest that I got from Rockler.
http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/elbowrest.jpg
This is the mostly finished bar. Notice the wall hanging liquor cabinet.
http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/bar1.jpg
Another shot
http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/bar2.jpg
View of the back with wet sink and drink well. The drain pan is now in.
http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/backbar.jpg
I'm really proud of the foot rail. It came from a closed down micro brewery in my small town that I spent many a Saturday afternoon in and it's closing spurred me on to build the basement bar.
http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/footrail.jpg
I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Wolf-==-
wolfb wrote:

I see the cuspidor but where are the peanut shells? Aside from that, it looks great.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf
Thanks, Mort. Every bar needs one cuspidor. I was waiting to install the peanut shells after I got the 3' of slate laid down in front. Kinda hard to put slate over peanut shells you know. Cheers! Wolf-==-