holzher cnc

hi all any holzher cnc user in the house

Reply to
Anthony Ghattas

Anthony Ghattas wrote in news:f89950ce-4985- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Hi, welcome to Usenet. Text is our only means of communication here, so please take the time to punctuate it and feel free to use more than one line to express yourself. Please keep in mind that Google Groups is not Usenet, merely a portal to it.

We've got a few CNC users around here, and a few people well versed in machines in general. We'll try to help you if we have a question, or if you find a project particularly nice we're happy to ooh and ah at pictures. You'll have to upload them to a photo sharing site or your personal website and post the link here.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

far as i know there is one person here that uses cnc but does more metal than woodwork with it

what do you make with your cnc

Reply to
Electric Comet

replying to Anthony Ghattas, anthony wrote: i am looking to get a holz her dynestic 7521

Reply to
anthony