hollows and rounds curiosity

As far as these old designs, along with complex molding ones, anyone know of a tutorial website about the use them? I keep seeing pictures of them and cannot conceive of how it's done...
Thanks all,
Alex
Pick up one of Mike Dunbar's books. He also did a series of articles in AW in the early years.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

Have you seen what they're going for nowadays? <thud> It takes a Platinum card just to go see one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- The more we gripe, * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html the longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts