Holidays,Woodworking Outlets?

Will be traveling from Ottawa Ontario through Syracuse and on to Lancaster County in Pennsylvania for holidays. Looking for any woodworking stores or place of interest on way down or in Lancaster County. Thanks'
Vic
Ever seen a Harbor Freight?
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote:

Grizzly Tools has an outlet in Muncy, PA.
http://www.grizzly.com/showroom_pa.cfm?&gidz45C927-6AF2-4F0F-A69C-E514074C0186&site=grizzly
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

About 30 min away from me is Stickley in Manlius, NY, http://www.stickley.com/index.cfm
They have factory tours http://www.stickley.com/tour/index.html on Tuesday's starting at 10am.
Take I-481 south around Syracuse, get off at the DeWitt exit (E. Genesee St which is Rt. 5 and go southeast on Rt 92, Highbridge Road until it meets Fayette St.and Stickley Dr. on the right). About 4 miles or so from the I-481 exit. Use a Google map to get your driving directions.
Great tour, great people.
Bob S.