Holidays,Woodworking Outlets?

Will be traveling from Ottawa Ontario through Syracuse and on to Lancaster County in Pennsylvania for holidays. Looking for any woodworking stores or place of interest on way down or in Lancaster County. Thanks'

Vic

Reply to
victorj

Ever seen a Harbor Freight?

Reply to
Toller

Grizzly Tools has an outlet in Muncy, PA.

no(SPAM)vasys

Grizzly is in Muncy PA and Wilkes Machinery is in York PA.

Muncy is a little more out of your way, but York is not far from Lancaster County.

Places of interest depend on what you are interested to see.

Longwood Gardens is not far from Lancaster County and has an impressive collection of plants and trees. They do special holiday displays. The indoor displays of exotic plants are impressive.

There is a railway museum in Lancaster Country which is worth a visit.

Dave Paine.

Reply to
Tyke

About 30 min away from me is Stickley in Manlius, NY,

have factory tours
on Tuesday's starting at 10am.

Take I-481 south around Syracuse, get off at the DeWitt exit (E. Genesee St which is Rt. 5 and go southeast on Rt 92, Highbridge Road until it meets Fayette St.and Stickley Dr. on the right). About 4 miles or so from the I-481 exit. Use a Google map to get your driving directions.

Great tour, great people.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS