Holiday Best Wishes From An Old 'Wreckster'

Haven't been on the Wreck for some time now and, it's good to see some of the old names.
I would like to wish the Very Best of the Season to all especially.
Keith 'El Guapo' Dave Sobel Charlie Self Tom Brunetta O'Deen Gerry Masgai Larry Jacques And the rest of the 'Old Gang'
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas.
Dave and Larry if you could take a moment and e-mail me it would be appreciated.
Been to Sag Harbour lately? Larry Jacques did a super job organizing my humble scribbings, Thankee Kind Sir.
E-mail me using the link on the web site.
Best Dave
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd /

I had to check my calendar. Sipping the egg nogg a little early eh?
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Sorry Bub, don't use Alcohol, period
And the wishes were sent just so's I don't ferget!
snipped-for-privacy@here.com wrote:
... snip

You know, unfortunately, I understand that.
Merry Christmas yourself.

Are you still fond of Lizards? (Trying to guess which Dave I'm replying to) <G> Tom
"Tom Bunetta" wrote

I can guarantee it wasn't Bay Area. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07
Swingman wrote:

Oh man, I forgot about that sad rec.ww episode. Some things are best left in the past

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:46:18 -0700, Mark & Juanita

I guess I dropped out prior to the Bay Area Dave times. Sounds like i didn't miss much.
<snippage>

the link I knew teh Bay area wasn't involved. I tried to erase my haste. Didn't work, Tom
<snip>

Hi Dave, After I clicked on your link it became clear which Dave I was reading... Season's Greetings to you and yours as well. Tom Bunetta
On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:18:08 -0600, "Tom Bunetta"
<el sniperino>

At's why I put that hint in my sig.
Good to hear from you Tom and hope all is well for thee and thine.
Us 'old timers' should take a moments silence for Paul Rad.

Amen and Amen Tom
Tue, Dec 4, 2007, 10:23am (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@here.com Haven't been on the Wreck for some time now and, it's good to see some of the old names. I would like to wish the Very Best of the Season to all especially. Keith 'El Guapo' Dave Sobel Charlie Self Tom Brunetta O'Deen Gerry Masgai Larry Jacques And the rest of the 'Old Gang' Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas. Dave and Larry if you could take a moment and e-mail me it would be appreciated. Been to Sag Harbour lately? Larry Jacques did a super job organizing my humble scribbings, Thankee Kind Sir. E-mail me using the link on the web site. Best Dave
Dave? Dave? That really you Dave? I've been trying to find where to send your Christmas card. Here is it.
http://www.joe-ks.com/images/BadSanta.jpg
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.
J T wrote:

Dave's not here man.

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:45:58 -0700, Mark & Juanita

For the moment I AM HERE!
:-))))
snipped-for-privacy@here.com wrote:

Old Cheech and Chong bit. Funny in a dumb stoner sort of way

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:50:52 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote: