Holiday Best Wishes From An Old 'Wreckster'

Haven't been on the Wreck for some time now and, it's good to see some of the old names.

I would like to wish the Very Best of the Season to all especially.

Keith 'El Guapo' Dave Sobel Charlie Self Tom Brunetta O'Deen Gerry Masgai Larry Jacques And the rest of the 'Old Gang'

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas.

Dave and Larry if you could take a moment and e-mail me it would be appreciated.

Been to Sag Harbour lately? Larry Jacques did a super job organizing my humble scribbings, Thankee Kind Sir.

E-mail me using the link on the web site.

Best Dave

Not

I had to check my calendar. Sipping the egg nogg a little early eh?

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Sorry Bub, don't use Alcohol, period

And the wishes were sent just so's I don't ferget!

Reply to
Not

... snip

You know, unfortunately, I understand that.

Merry Christmas yourself.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta

After I clicked on your link it became clear which Dave I was reading... Season's Greetings to you and yours as well. Tom Bunetta

Reply to
Tom Bunetta

"Tom Bunetta" wrote

I can guarantee it wasn't Bay Area. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Don'cha remember " The Adze" tales? At's why I put that hint in my sig.

Good to hear from you Tom and hope all is well for thee and thine.

Us 'old timers' should take a moments silence for Paul Rad.

Reply to
Not

Oh man, I forgot about that sad rec.ww episode. Some things are best left in the past

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I guess I dropped out prior to the Bay Area Dave times. Sounds like i didn't miss much.

Reply to
Not

Amen and Amen Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta

So much for trying to "cancxel" a post... as I read down the thread and saw the link I knew teh Bay area wasn't involved. I tried to erase my haste. Didn't work, Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta

Tue, Dec 4, 2007, 10:23am (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@here.com Haven't been on the Wreck for some time now and, it's good to see some of the old names. I would like to wish the Very Best of the Season to all especially. Keith 'El Guapo' Dave Sobel Charlie Self Tom Brunetta O'Deen Gerry Masgai Larry Jacques And the rest of the 'Old Gang' Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas. Dave and Larry if you could take a moment and e-mail me it would be appreciated. Been to Sag Harbour lately? Larry Jacques did a super job organizing my humble scribbings, Thankee Kind Sir. E-mail me using the link on the web site. Best Dave

Dave? Dave? That really you Dave? I've been trying to find where to send your Christmas card. Here is it.

JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.

Reply to
J T

Dave's not here man.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Reply to
Not

For the moment I AM HERE!

:-))))

Reply to
Not

Old Cheech and Chong bit. Funny in a dumb stoner sort of way

Reply to
Mark & Juanita