Hole size

Could anyone tell me the hole size of one to four servings on a spaghetti measure? Thank you. George G.
Give or take about 1/32" I measured these diameters:
1 serving 7/8" 2 servings 1 1/4" 3 servings 1 1/2"
They don't really make sense if you do the math, but that's what I measured.
Brian.

In rec.woodworking

Actually, they're pretty darn close if you calculate the area for each of those circles. The 2 serviing is slightly large and the 3 serving is a bit low compared to the single serving.

Ours is approximately 1 = 1" dia 2 = 1-1/2" dia 3 = 1-3/4" dia not sure how accurate it is though.
--
Jon Down
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/plans/spaghettimeasure.pdf
George G wrote:

tom said:

I didn't know what this was, so I looked at it. I especially like the "one, two, or for portion" part. <g>
Greg G.