Hole size

Could anyone tell me the hole size of one to four servings on a spaghetti measure? Thank you. George G.

Reply to
George G

Give or take about 1/32" I measured these diameters:

1 serving 7/8" 2 servings 1 1/4" 3 servings 1 1/2"

They don't really make sense if you do the math, but that's what I measured.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

Actually, they're pretty darn close if you calculate the area for each of those circles. The 2 serviing is slightly large and the 3 serving is a bit low compared to the single serving.

Reply to
Bruce
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Ours is approximately 1 = 1" dia 2 = 1-1/2" dia 3 = 1-3/4" dia not sure how accurate it is though.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

tom said:

I especially like the "one, two, or for portion" part.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.