Hole Saw Plug Removal

Page 2 of 2

-- If the project can't justify less than $20 for a Freud carbide -- forstner bit, it's in trouble.
Thank you for your thoughtful response.
Just as an FYI...the bat hanger I made over the weekend was installed and put to use last night. It was a "hit" - pun intended.
-- BTW, "Harbor Freight" and "cutting tools" are mutually exclusive terms.
Thus my use of the words "Harbor Fright", not "Harbor Freight"