Hitachi saw

Does anyone know anything about the Hitachi C10FL 10table saw? Looks like a decent saw for the money. http://www.hitachipowertools.com/

http://www.woodworkweb.com/woodwork/postx251-0-0.html&sid^9e4785812863755c5bbaf57e4b5297
Hmm ... that went well. I'm thinking about buying this saw too. I guess nobody else owns one and that's why nobody shared an opinion ;).

john smith wrote:

I purchased the C10FR (Its the job site one) about 9 months ago and love it. I have used this saw for various projects and in fact use it in my basement shop. Light enough to carry around, priced right so if I do burn it up I can get a new one fairly easy. If the C10FL is anything like the C10FR model, I would recommend it. Now that I see it, I may look into it as well...
-Astria