Hitachi M12V Router $127 at Amazon

The Hitachi M12V is in today's "Friday Sale" at Amazon. $152. There's a $25 coupon too. So that's $127 including shipping. That is the cheapest I've seen.

2) Seems too cheap, compared to a Bosch or a PC. Why?
Have a look here for the coupon. If the link doesn't work, go to www.amazon.com/toolcrib, click on "all brands" on the left, then "Hitachi".
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
As for Hitachi vs. Bosch/PC, the question is why are Bosch and PC so expensive?

I just ordered one! I had it in my cart for the last two days and hesitated. I'm glad I did!!! :) It shows a ship date of 12-29.
The promo code is: THHTACBBK337
-Mike

Anyone know why Hitachi router M12V price keep droping..

Prolly cause the switches is screwed up??? At least mine is.
--
This space for rent.
Jerry The Phoneman
Jerry Gilreath wrote:

router, but maybe they feel that the bells and whistles on the newer routers require Hitachi to lower the price to make it more competitive. One drawback to the model I have (and I suspect it hasn't changed) is that there is no thermal overload on the motor, so if it gets too hot or jams, poof! it's time for a new router. I'm careful, though, and mine has worked well for me.
--
Hitch

-Remove the NOSPAM from my address and you've got SPAM!-

Maybe they have something new coming out out soon. I bought my MV12 2 years ago.
It is a solid router.
Wes