Hitachi M12V $128 at Amazon !!

And I thought $160 was cheap.
I just got a Forrest Woodworker II for $83.99 and a Delta Air cleaner for $190.00.
Renowood
Renowood wrote:

It was $128 when I put it in my save to buy later list, today it's $159.99. :<
Chris
Just sit back and wait. It will probably be $99 soon.

Wait long enuf it might just be FREE :-)

snipped-for-privacy@movingpart.com wrote:

It's almost like you have to check their prices every couple of hours. I was going to get one, but I've bought so much other stuff recently, I thought that it could wait.
--
Hank Gillette