Hitachi KM12SC Amazon for $88 with code

OK. The price is too good to be true (for long). What's the highs and lows about this router.
Special is only on till the end of 5/8/06.
I know it doesn't have a speed control/ Does it have the collet issues that it's big brother has?
Need to move quick.
NJTrout
NJTrout wrote:

How do you get the code?
Chuck wrote:

Amazon.com has the Hitachi KM12SC 2-1/4hp Single Speed Router Kit for $98 - 10% code TOOLS10R [Exp 5/8] = $88 with free shipping. 24,000 RPM 11 amp motor, 2.25 HP
This is news to me. What collet "issues"?

Trying to find the older post to this forum discussing issues with the 1/4 in. collet not holding bits well....have to find the reference deeper in the archives. This was in relation to the M12 not the KM12SC. Probably should never have brought that up.
NJTrout
I'm sure it wouldn't. There is no 1/4" collet for the M12. It uses an adapter. Some adapters are better than others. Some require attention when installing.

NJTrout wrote:

How do you get the code?