Hitachi F1000 Help

Little accident... My father-in-law installed new blades for me, however I forgot to check the bolts. As they were only finger tightened. Needless to say, when they reached full rotational speed, they ran into the housing and shattered.
So, now I'm looking to replace a pair of blades and the blade holder assemblies, otherwise, I have a 300# planer : )
If anyone knows where I can find parts, I'd really REALLY appreciate knowing
Many Thanks to anyone who responds!
jk