Hitachi C10FL table saw

I'm considering getting a Hitachi table saw. Main use is cutting acrylics to build cases (will be getting a ATP blade). Is this a reliable brand. A Local Lowes carries them in stock. Thanks

If Hitachi's mitre saw and M12V 3 1/4HP router are any indication, it is a brand I would buy again.
Got a portable Hitachi t/s 5 yrs ago, and have used it to rip and otherwise mutilate truckloads of dimension lumber for stuff all about the house, besides "buzzing" stove-wood (oak/maple/birch/etc.) for fuel for almost all heating, in CT. Still behaves as if new. What more would you like to know than that?
Being able to buzz stove-wood to < 10" is a _huge_ help, to feed efficient stove _slowly_. Just wouldn't be pracitical w/chainsaw, for safety, and for waste of wood to chips.
HTH, John