Hitachi C10FCD instruction manual

Does anyone have a PDF version of the Hitachi C10FCD instruction/assembly manual. I misplaced mine awhile ago and wanted to check before calling for another one to be sent out. Checked Google but didn't have any luck...
Thanks in advance!
Google doesn't find everything, although it is the best place to start.
I found this on the Hitachi web site: (beware of word wrap)
http://www.hitachi.us/supportingdocs/forhome/powertools/woodworkingtools/mitersaws/C10FCD_OM.pdf