History Channel - Modern Marvels - "Glue" - 1:00 pm and 8:00 pm

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Wed, Dec 28, 2005, 7:27am snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com (Tom=A0Watson) Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email) doth posteth:

(website)

I've seed it before, and will probably see it again. Quite interesting.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

It sounds like it.

I made a mistake on the 8:00 pm time, though.

It's really on at 7:00 pm.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Thanks to your heads-up, I recorded it. Good, informative overview of the subject.

Thanks.

Reply to
Swingman